Comprehensive thermography process monitoring solution by combining video management via temperature and video monitoring. This solution will perform tasks such as optical gas imaging, flame detection, gas leak detection/quantification, liquid spill detection, safety surveillance, flare monitoring, tank level monitoring for critical industrial environments.
The system includes a video wall, trend analysis, and recording/playback functions, with a focus on reducing development and commissioning time. It also features machine learning algorithms, event recording/playback, CCTV and Modbus protocol integration, and scalable architecture. The state-of-art advanced FLIR IR thermography camera is ideal for hazardous and dusty environments, with high accuracy for detecting explosive atmospheres and a flameproof enclosure to prevent explosion transmission.
Importantly, the system offers a low false alarm rate and long detection range for optimal security solutions.
FURTHER CUSTOMISATIONS FOR DEMANDING ENVIRONMENTS
- Enhance the interpretation and analysis of thermal images which includes features like temperature measurement, color palettes, emissivity adjustments, image filtering, and image fusion.
ALARM AND NOTIFICATION SETTINGS
- Setting specific thresholds and alarm parameters based on on-site temperature variations; user obtain automatic generation of alerts or notifications when abnormal conditions are detected, ensuring timely responses to potential issues.
IMAGE STORAGE AND ARCHIVING
- Efficient management and organisation of on-site thermal images onto database; includes features like tagging, categorization, and metadata management to enable efficient storage, retrieval, and long-term archiving of thermal data.
REPORTING AND DOCUMENTATION
- Customizable reporting capabilities to create informative reports based on thermal imaging inspections including features like customize report templates, data organization, and inclusion of annotations, images, and findings.
INTEGRATION WITH OTHER SYSTEMS
- Integration with other systems such as building management systems (BMS), maintenance management software, or asset management systems; it enables automatic data transfer, synchronization, and analysis with existing platforms.
Cost-effective Monitoring Solution • Real-Time Fault Detection and Monitoring for Critical Applications • Fast Response • Visual Indication • Simple configuration • Designed to Perform in Extreme Environments• Designed for hazardous area installations (ATEX and Class I, Div 2) • Early fault detection reduces risk, emergencies, and unplanned outages
AX Coleman product offerings include design and manufacture of innovative solutions certified for hazardous zones 1, 2, 21, 22 and suitable for dusty environments. Protect and detects explosive atmospheres from ignition sources
These solutions prevents explosion transmission from inside of the enclosure to outside and offer high-resolution thermal imaging solution with both measurement and alarm functionalities, and improves production efficiency and operational reliability.
Our range of products and services caters to diverse industries, such as Water Systems, Mining, Oil and Gas, Pipelines, and Manufacturing.