WHEELED IGNITION SYSTEM
Self-aspirating, wheeled high energy ignition burner with gas control, hose and lorry.
- Complete system
- ATEX/IECEx certified ignition unit and controls
- Easy to operate
|Self-aspirating igniter with a diameter of 38 mm
|Propane from cylinder
|Explosion-proof ignition unit
|Gas regulator, solenoid valve and pressure gage
2 reels, including all cabling and gas hose
DURAG Group products and solutions under its group such as:
- SMITSVONK (Netherlands-based) for high-energy ignition systems, pilot burners, and ignition burners
- Hegwein GmbH (Stuttgart-based) for (gas and oil ignition burners and gas burners
- AP2E (France-based) for ProCeas® lasercem analyzers for gas traces in hydrocarbons via infrared spectrometry online gas analysis, with no need for sample conditioning/heating
- Grimm Aerosol Technik for detection and analysis of aerosol particles in various fields such as environmental monitoring, occupational safety and research.
- Mercury Analysers for measuring principle that allows separate determination of elemental and oxidized mercury
- Dust Monitors and Analysers for measure dust concentrations in dry and wet gases continuously
Approvals And Certifications
- TÜV certificate (Germany requirement for continuous emission monitoring systems)
- Compliant to US EPA, QAL 1 Certification, EN 14181, EN 15267, EN 16911-2
- FM approval (ANSI safety standards)
- Explosion Proof Certification (IECEx, ATEX, NEPSI, TIIS)
- CE Marking (conforms with the applicable EU directive)
The DURAG GROUP is a leading provider of intelligent solutions for combustion technology, emissions and ambient air monitoring, multi-gas analysis, tunnel sensors, and environmental and process data management, with more than 70 years of experience.
The company has around 500 specialists who offer modern technology, certified instruments, and reliable services for the individual requirements of customers worldwide.
It provides a comprehensive product portfolio for industrial combustion and flame control technology, visualization and online analysis of thermal processes, gas analysis, as well as the measurement and analysis of emissions and ambient air monitoring.